Discover Lyon with TCL network!
Whether you have a few hours or the whole day ahead of you, discover the city and its surroundings using Lyon public transport, TCL network.
- 4 subway lines
- 5 tramway lines
- 2 funicular lines
- 130 bus lines
You can get to all the city’s main sites and monuments in less than 30 minutes, from 5 a.m. to midnight.
WHERE TO BUY YOUR TICKETS?
- From the vending machines at all subway and tramway stations •
- At TCL sales offices
- At Service Points (tobacconists or newspaper kiosks displaying TCL logo).
LYON, AN INCREDIBLE HERITAGE
Since 1998, historical sites of Old Lyon, Presqu’Île and Croix-Rousse are classified UNESCO world heritage.
PLEASE VALIDATE YOUR TICKET AS SOON AS YOU BOARD!
- Tickets are valid throughout the network : subway, tramway, funicular and bus transfers are permitted. All subway, tram stations and buses are accessible to persons with reduced mobility except the Croix-Paquet subway station
- 7100 park&ride spaces available free of charge with a valid TCL transport ticket.
- 4,000 VELO’V self-service bicycles available in 348 stations in Lyon, Villeurbanne, Caluire and Vaulx en-Velin. Use them in addition to TCL network!
Place Antonin Poncet
Prepare and reserve your visits and activities with the Lyon Tourist Office and Convention Bureau.